Finding a suitable property for you
- From our large selection of properties available finding you a suitable property is our utmost priority.
- New properties are updated on our website on a daily basis
Office opening hours have been extended to ensure we can assist you when viewing a property
- Our office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays
Applying for a tenancy
- You will need to complete our tenancy application form, provide proof of ID and UK Residency. Please click here to view/Print our 'Apply for a Property' application form.
- A small fee is required, once all necessary checks are carried out (credit referencing, employment checks, residency checks)
Deposits are required on all properties
- The deposit is usually the equivalent to the rent
- Deposits are kept in a tenancy deposit scheme and are paid once the final property inspection is carried out, after 14 days of the tenancy deposit scheme receiving all the necessary paperwork. If there are any disputes this can take longer
- Majority of properties are let on assured short hold tenancy with initial 6 month period
- Tenancy can only be terminated with a valid 2 months notice from the rent date on expiration of the fixed term